Our mission is to be a catalyst for positive change, combining inclusive and sustainable development initiatives, research insights and policy influence to transform lives and communities
A world where diversity inspires actions to create opportunities and enhance inclusion for all people facing barriers.
Our approach is double-edge, incorporating a business case to social development and specific solutions directed at reducing vulnerability.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Provide a focused voice and expertise that has lived it, experienced it and have acquired the competences and skills to lead in chosen areas of work.
- To provide guidance and accountability platforms and links for effective citizen engagement.
Generate evidence through projects that adopt a business case to make decisions driven by values and contexts to inform policy.
Strengthen the voices of young people in national and global development issues by creating the platform to contribute to those discussions through common positions.
- Broaden the frontiers for multi- disciplinary and context-appropriate research anchored on an effective stakeholder engagement.
To prioritise work and actions that promote inclusive development
- Extending the economic agency of young people
- Sustainable Agriculture and Climate Justice
- Employment and Decent Work
- Financial Literacy and Financial Inclusion
- Urbanisation and Land Governance
Core Values and beliefs
- Respect For Diversity